- There are several specific safety signs on your equipment.
- Please take the time to become familiar with the safety signs.
- Make sure you can read all the safety signs.
- Clean or replace the safety signs if you cannot read the words or view the pictures.
- Replace damaged or missing safety signs.
EFS cannot anticipate every possible circumstance that might involve a potential hazard. The warnings in this publication and on the equipment are, therefore, not all inclusive. You must be responsible for ensuring that the equipment will not be damaged or be made unsafe by the operation, lubrication, maintenance, or repair procedures that you choose.
- Attach a "Do Not Operate" warning tag or a similar warning tag to the start switch or to the controls before you service or repair the equipment.
- Wear a hard hat, protective glasses, and other protective equipment as required when using pressurized air and/or water for cleaning the equipment.
- Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry that can snag on controls or on other parts of the equipment.
- Make sure that all protective guards and all covers are secured in place on the equipment.
- Lines, Tubes, and Hoses:
- Do not bend or strike high pressure lines.
- Do not install any lines that are bent or damaged.
- Check lines, tubes, and hoses carefully and repair any lines that are loose or damaged.
- Replace parts if any of the following conditions are present:
- End fittings are damaged or leaking.
- Outer coverings are chafed or cut.
- Wires are exposed.
- Outer coverings are ballooning.
- Flexible hose parts are kinked.
- Outer covers have embedded armoring.
- End fittings are displaced.